Magazine Dojo

For magazine publishing ninjas

News (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magazine Literacy Feeds Body and Mind

Magazine Literacy, if you haven't heard of it, is a campaign to encourage childhood literacy through magazines. The campaign is moving ahea…

Started by PSCS Consulting

0 Apr 18, 2014

Stormy Future for Newsstand Publishers.

In Linda's latest blog post we've read some startling news about the future of the newsstand industry, as well as some possible ways to wea…

0 Apr 10, 2014

FIPP World Magazine Trends Report 2013-2014

Hello Fellow Ninjas! I am currently working on FIPP's World Magazine Trends Report 2013-2014. I am looking for potential sponsors... Inform…

Started by Andre Glazier

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Linda Ruth

The Publishing Business Conference & Expo

The Publishing Business Conference & Expo, presented by Publishing Executive and Book Business, is the nation's largest gathering of pu…

0 Aug 21, 2013

Celebrating 50 years with the New York Review of Books

The New York Review of Books is celebrating it's 50th anniversary with the August Summer Reading Issue packaged with a free commemorative r…

0 Aug 12, 2013

Discovery Girl's Summit

A great article addressing the Discovery Girls summit that happened recently. Read and share your thoughts! http://www.kjonline.com/news/Be

0 Aug 5, 2013

Publishing Dojo iPhone App

Come here to ask your questions about and get support for Magazine Dojo's own iPhone application.  You can find it in the iTunes store as P…

Started by Linda Ruth

0 Jun 22, 2010

And The Winner Is.........

After much consideration by the independent panel of judges we have chosen a winner for the contest Best Covers 08. We have decided on Step…

Started by Linda Ruth

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Barbara Naslund

I am a small and independent publisher...and damn proud of it!

I just finished reading the latest issue of Folio. The numbers in there are staggering...Millions...billions....it's enough to make your he…

Started by Michael Brooke

2 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Michael Brooke

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Linda Ruth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service